Integra Network Services keeps business files and folders securely available in the cloud with our Cloud Desktop Backup and Sync Services.
If employees are using consumer-grade sync such as Dropbox & Google Drive, your business is at risk of data theft, data loss, corrupted data, lawsuits, compliance violations, loss of accountability and loss of file access.
With Integra’s Cloud Desktop Backup, we provide your business with an easy way to share and sync important data across multiple platforms, while keeping security a top priority.
There are many features associated with Integra’s Cloud Desktop Backup that make it appealing to businesses today, including:
- File access and syncing across all devices & Cloud-Enable existing file servers
- Team shares & Third-party file sharing and uploads
- Comprehensive usage reports & Log monitoring
- 448-bit Blowfish Encryption, on-device and in-transit
- 2-Factor Authentication & Remote wipes of desktops and devices
- Custom retention period for deleted files and file revisions
- Granular user-access & security controls w/ Revised file backup & continuous real-time backup
- Managed file sharing for internal and external parties & Multiple folder backup
Access files from anywhere
- Keep all of your files with you wherever you go while Integra updates and protects your work
- Users can access their files from their laptops, tablets and phones
Collaborate with ease & share files securely
- Integra empowers users to collaborate on files using Team Shares
- Anytime a file changes on a Team Share, all will have access to the most up-to-date version
- With one click of the mouse users can share files, set expiration dates & track downloads
- Receive notifications and send messages
Control your data
- Integra tracks all user activity, including adds, deletes and changes
- Easy to restore any deleted files and previous versions
Eliminate FTP and VPN
- Integra allows you to cloud-enable your file server, minimizing dependence on FTP and VPN
There are some obvious differences between cloud-based data back-up and recovery services compared to more traditional back-up and recovery systems. Here are some of the features, benefits and distinctions that really make a difference for today’s business users:
- scalability allows for use with small or large customers regardless of location
- meaning-based data protection, plus encrypted data transfer and storage, all within the safety of the cloud
- meet compliance requirements such as SOX, GLBA & HIPAA
All in all, cloud-based data back-up and recovery has a lot of features and advantages that are beneficial to today’s business structures. For more information about these services and other cloud-based services offered at Integra Network Services, please contact our IT consultants at 508-482-5510. We can set you up with a consultation and complete an evaluation of your current network structure and show you how cloud computing can make a difference in the way you do business.