When a client is in need of services or assistance, the very first place that they will come in contact with is the IT service desk. The IT service desk at Integra Network Services is staffed with knowledgeable, experienced team members who can help get your network back on the right track. Available for questions, concerns, tickets and more, the services offered through the IT service desk can help you get the job done.
In addition to logging, investigating and resolving issues, this department delivers important IT customer support. The IT service desk also provides a full range of support service options, ensuring that our clients and any third-party support systems are fully integrated and supported through this primary contact point.
Full Service Support
The IT service desk will work together with our customers to create a uniform system of processes and support, utilizing all of the latest tools, equipment and delivery centers. Integra Network Services provides these services to clients all over the globe, working to deliver cost-effective solutions and reliable network protection.
Our customers enjoy the following benefits of working with our IT service desk department:
- A single point of contact to streamline the process.
- 24/7 ticket monitoring and tracking of your entire network and applications.
- Full service IT customer support and repair.
- First-time fix policy to get our customers back on track as quickly as possible.
- Knowledge base for quick resolutions to common network issues.
- Money-saving, cost-effective solutions designed to help businesses maintain their budget.
- Vendor Management and Licensing – we manage all of your Technology Vendors by making calls on your behalf, track and manage license renewals, etc.
Learn More About the IT Service Desk
For more information about the IT service desk and other services offered to our clients through Integra Network Services, contact us direct at 508-482-5510. Our IT consulting team will meet with you and your team to develop a solution that will be most effective for your unique business situation.